We request that the following documents be shared during the admissions and assessment process. In our efforts to go paperless, a scanned, electronic version may be uploaded directly to the application form. If you do not have them at the time of application, please email them after submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptable file formats include JPG, PDF and PNG files.
For All Applicants
- Student Passport
- Report Cards of previous three (3) Years in English (if already attending school)
- Recent Standardized Test Scores (e.g.: MAP, CAT4) (if applicable)
Upon acceptance, the following documents will be required to complete your child’s admission file:
- Student Birth Certificate
- Parents' Passports
- Student Photo (Passport Size)
- Parents’ Photo (Passport Size)
- Student's Final 2017-18 Report Card
and, if your family are UAE residents then you will also need
- Residency Visa (Student and Parents)*
- Emirates ID (Students and Parents)*
*If the residency visas and Emirates IDs are not available at the time of acceptance, these documents can submitted once they are available and must be submitted before the beginning of the school year.Launch Enrollment Form